RIDDHIVINAYAK MULTISPECIALITY HOSPITAL (RVMH) continues to provide dedicated patient care and endeavours to improve its services on a constant ongoing basis. We strive to provide:
- Total dedication to understanding and fulfilling patient’s need.
- Total devotion to providing efficient and reliable patient care services.
- Efficient prompt and courteous service with dedication to integrity and fairness.
- Motivating the patient for helping themselves as well as the Institute to serve them better.
- Total commitment to providing challenging and rewarding career for every employee.
- Transparency of functioning.
- Periodic & regular monitoring of functioning.
The Founder's Vision
The vision of RVMH: RVMH vision is to be the preferred choice of doctors, staff and patients, recognised for the provision of high quality, medium acuity surgical services and palliative care.
When RVMH welcomed its first patients on, 24TH October 2012, its mission was clearly in place “To demonstrate God’s love through the provision of high quality hospital and health care services in our community.” The doctors who founded RVMH, as Cardiac Surgeon medicine, believed in diverse specialists working and thinking as a unit. This kind of cooperation, efficiency and shared vision has fostered excellence in patient care, research and education. These principles endure today at RVMH, a non-profit group practice.
HEALTHCARE WITH A HEART:
Our founder, Dr. Venkat Goyal, MD DM (Cardiology) envisioned creating a not-for-profit top hospital in Mumbai, India where the poor could have access to advanced medical care in an atmosphere of love and compassion